Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chick Interrupted!

Dear Lupus,

You coward did you think I would allow you steal my breath and render me helpless? How dare you again try to invade my body? I have had enough of your games and I will never allow you to access my body without a fight.

You think you are so slick. You try to attack me and take me down not realizing that I had my guard up and was ready for you. You are a spineless coward trying to attack me when you thought I was at my weakest. You tried to take over my body and just walk away. It doesn't work like that. Why wouldn't you show me your face? Oh that's right you are so hideous that a face would be too humanistic for you.

Countless times you have tried to take me out and suck me into your sick world. Well I refuse to be a part of it and I want you to know that no matter how hard you try, no matter what you throw at me I will not give in to you. I will not allow you to ruin what God has made in His image. I am not your ordinary gal I have the best backer there is and God will not allow you to ever take control of me and my body.

It is a shame you are so lonely and always try to harm others. You are trying to wreak havoc in too many people's lives. I hope you burn in hell for the problems you have caused. You punk! You thought you had me? There is no way I would let you get me down.

Stay out of my life! I despise you and your beat down will be 20 times worse if you show your nasty ass around here again!

Letter to Lupus written by Racquel Dozier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information contained in this blog is MY EXPERIENCE. It is not intended to be used for the diagnosis or treatment of a health problem or as a substitute for consulting a licensed medical professional.Please keep comments clean and friendly. I don't want to send anyone to time out, but any comments that aren't so nice, or are solely for commercial or self-promotional purposes, will be moderated.