Friday, October 19, 2012

Are you living in PEACE or PIECES??



Painting by Yvette Crocker
Yesterday I spoke to an ex (whom I haven’t spoken to or seen in more than 17 years). He seems so broken dealing with a lot of heath issues (specifically diabetes) and the lost of his immediate family members. He had been dealing with a lot of guilt from situations that occurred during our relationship and had remained in that moment. Listening to him made me realize that we have life choices.  We can live in PEACE or PIECES! I realized that I choose peace while he had chosen pieces. Yes, I know it is very difficult and hurtful to lose all of you immediate family members, and it’s also difficult to live with an illness (the same illness that had taken the lives of his family), BUT you have to choose PEACE. Choose to deal with whatever is before you and GO THROUGH IT (not around it).
I think back on all the test that I’ve had to take to have this testimony I speak about today. I have no shame and no silence.  I survived sexual abuse, domestic violence abuse, the challenges of being a teenage parent, betrayal, mis fortune, financial instability, unemployment, and now fighting for dear life to beat Lupus. I FOUGHT and will CONTINUE to fight EVERYDAY for the rest of my life.  We all have a responsibility to live our best life (whatever that may be). I know that everything that has happened to me happened for a reason to make me realize just how AWESOME I really am. I’m much stronger than I ever knew or imagined I could be. Do I have fear-of course I do.. but I have taken lemons (my fears & life challenges) and turned them into champagne (success)! This is MY LIFE- and whatever the devil has taken from me- HE CAN KEEP IT- BECAUSE MY GOD HAS SOMETHING BETTER FOR ME!!!!! I choose to live in PEACE!
To all of you that read this post- I ask you- how you will live the rest of your life? In PEACE or PIECES????
Until Next Time Fam

Live.. Love.. Laugh...

The Lupie Chick

Stay Connected
Instagram:@naturally_lupie
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mzSixx
Twitter: @lupieeChick & @AuNaturaleDC

The information included on this blog is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her health care provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information contained in this blog is MY EXPERIENCE. It is not intended to be used for the diagnosis or treatment of a health problem or as a substitute for consulting a licensed medical professional.Please keep comments clean and friendly. I don't want to send anyone to time out, but any comments that aren't so nice, or are solely for commercial or self-promotional purposes, will be moderated.